The YES! Mission: To help our youth develop skills for lifelong habits necessary to promote and achieve optimum health.
Goal & Objective: YES! will be a part of the solution to bettering the youth’s life, and we will accomplish this through collaboration and by creating an exciting, fun, and energy experience for the youth who join the club.
Position: Fitness Coach – Internship
Must be actively seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Must pass an employee background check prior to beginning internship.
Must obtain CPR/AED Certification within 30 days of starting internship.
Must be passionate about working with youth ages 5 and up.
Brief Description of Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a positive, engaging & encouraging attitude with all team members, guests and members.
- Conduct pre-screening fitness assessments, medical readiness questionnaire and goal setting
- Safely and comprehensively assist in large group, 1:1 or small group training following YES! systems.
- Always maintain member/non-member data organized and following YES! systems.
- When needed, attends to Front Desk duties between coaching assignments or other duties to greet and check-in members and non-members
- Create external fitness promotion each month and presents to club leadership.
- Assists Team Members and Membership/Fitness Coaches with in-club or community events
- Must keep all areas of the club neat, organized and safe for programs
- Will learn best fitness business practices: Goal setting, Action plans, Daily Setup, Member/Guest engagement
Please inquire for positions on the Contact Us page:
(Provide necessary information: ie. School, Internship requirements)
A YES! representative will contact student.